Whether you are just start-ups, Small Medium Enterprise (SME) or large Multi-National Corporation (MNC), we provide full spectrum of infrastructure implementation and maintenance services.
Standard Business Software
Just starting up a local business with global ambition?
Increasing business complexity due to rapid expansion locally or globally?
We provide a truly vendor neutral perspective on outsourced, online (cloud based) or your own hosted local or international business software including but not limited to the following area:
- Accounting / Finance
- Payroll and Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customisation or green field software (only when you really need it)
Complete Network System
We provide total solution for small business to large enterprise network setup including planning, cabling, configuration, and testing phase:
- Both switch/server and workstation side of cabling management consultation
- Planning and scheduling technical consultation during renovation phase (including integration with electrical and telephony cabling)
- Supply of Category 6 cabling provides better performance and suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Vendor neutral selection of networking equipment (switch, router) according to your budget
- Consultation on suitable and scalable IPv4 or IPv6 addressing and sub-netting scheme according to your business structure
- Seamless integration or separate (for security) wireless access consultation
- Outsourced network maintenance and monitoring services
High Performance, Low Cost Enterprise Grade Internet Router
Your SOHO class internet router (D-Link, Linksys …) is not performing under ever increasing internet usage?
Your enterprise class router (Cisco, SonicWall …) is too expensive to maintain or replace?
Look no further as we provide implementation of high-performance enterprise grade router on PC (x86) server hardware using RouterOS software from Mikrotik (http://www.mikrotik.com) starting from USD 45 per system (hardware not included):
- Internet implementation (including load balancing, failover, web proxy, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, firewall)
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) or Wireless Area Network (WWAN)
- Virtual private network & tunnel (including IPsec, PPTP, OpenVPN) for remote workers or branches
- Scheduling and scripting capability within router
- Real time configuration and monitoring user interface via Windows application, web interface, console (SSH) or API.
- Free visual network monitoring system via The Dude (http://www.mikrotik.com/thedude.php)
- Ideal router replacement and configuration for stock TM Unifi D-Link router, which suffer from security, overheating and performance issues
- Outsourced router maintenance and monitoring services
Windows / Linux Server
Whatever the flavour, we provide implementation services of both Windows and Linux based servers:
- Web Application Server
- Apache HTTP Server
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (on IIS)
- PHP / Zend Engine (on Apache or IIS)
- Adobe ColdFusion (on Apache or IIS)
- Database Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Server (Windows SMB or Linux SAMBA) via simple Workgroup or Active Directory
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, secured FTP alternative) Server
- Anti-Virus Server
We also provide outsourced server maintenance and monitoring services
Zero Cost Virtualization
Reduce operational and capital wastage by using virtualization technologies instead of running multiple and various configuration of physical hardware.
We provide server, storage, desktop and network virtualization implementation services with zero starting cost, scalable solution as your business grow with the following leading and proven enterprise class products:
Zero Cost Backup and Disaster Recovery
We provide implementation services of high performance and enterprise grade backup system via open source (and zero cost) BackupPC (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net)
- Network (File) Backup with Data Deduplication (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_deduplication) and disk pooling system
- Backup Linux, Windows and MacOS X clients via SMB or rsync protocols
- Highly configurable and easy to maintain via web interface
- Suitable for both onsite or offsite backup site location
- Database backup and replication system are also available via additional software